Product Marketing Manager, Brand and Consumer Apps (French)
- Paris, 75016
il y a 365 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be dedicated to bringing to life Google's brand story in France building positive perceptions of the Google Brand. Working closely with the Campaign Lead, you will help deliver Google's brand campaigns across the year.
You will work daily with our Creative and Media agency partners to deploy integrated brand marketing across multiple channels and formats.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Deliver integrated brand campaigns across multiple online and offline channels.
- Manage creative development process meetings, feedback, and asset delivery. Devise media and measurement plans.
- Partner to implement campaign strategy across non-paid elements.
- Track effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing external partner/vendor relationships.
- Experience in project management in a non-technical setting (e.g., strategy, sales, marketing), translating goals into deliverables.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently.
- Experience in brand marketing (e.g., messaging research, developing narratives, managing agencies, and partners).
- Experience working with internal Marketing platforms and tools.
- Experience working for a creative agency.
- Knowledge of the French market.
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity, and drive innovation, while paying careful attention to details.
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills with peers, management, cross-functional teams, and external partners.