- Paris, 75001 - Paris
il y a 21 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world. You will join our Game Ops team and work on our Hyper Casual Games Optimization as a Product Manager.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, planning, and executing the roadmap. You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a data-centric approach.You will guarantee the quality and the performance of the product. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to push our games to new limits.By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users by improving existing and new games.Profile
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2C Industry
- At least one year in a managerial position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
- Team player, who likes to work with people and drive results together
- Adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and Data-driven mindset, high attention to details
- Great communicator & fluent in English. Is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form.
- Willing to learn and develop in Hyper Casual gaming spaces
- A problem-solver by nature ? inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.