KLIM Technologies is looking for an analytical and hard-savvy Product Manager. Your main tasks will be developing new products in collaboration with CEO, communicating and working closely with the sourcing and engineering teams on a new products. It also involves preparing packaging, the user manual in coordination with the marketing team. If you have experience in the field and you speak professional English, don’t hesitate to check the page for more information about the position and contact us. Join the KLIM experience!
What are your duties and responsibilities?
The Product Manager is responsible for driving new product development.
The Product Manager will be tasked with ensuring that (a) the process from concept to launch is as fast as possible and (b) the quality of the end product is impeccable.
The Product Manager will work with the marketing team, the engineering team and the sourcing team. He will have a large autonomy to do his job.
Our success has been based on our ability to quickly match gaps in the market & superior product quality at our price point. It is essential to keep this momentum to grow the business.
You will be in charge of:
- In cooperation with the CEO, come up with and filter product ideas.
- Communicate clearly to the sourcing and engineering team what we want to do with new products.
- Push hard the sourcing and engineering team to ensure speed and quality.
- In coordination with the marketing team prepare packaging, the user manual and any driver if needed.
- Communicate clearly to marketing and sales the strengths of the new products
- You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
To fit this position:
- Great 3D modelling skills
- Photoshop experience
- Solid written skills
You must be:
- Hardware savy
- Gaming savy
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
- Between 20.500€ to 32.500€ per year.
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a generous paternity and maternity scheme in place.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 10% at each pay rise).
- A yearly bonus based on company’s performance.
- Discretionary budget of 1500 euros to cover for your IT and your L=learning expenses and gift your friends and family.
- The full catalogue of KLIM products.
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.