Product Designer Ux - Ui H/F
- PARIS, 75000
il y a 487 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Who are they?
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that IT will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
- Conduct testing of sample website applications to assess user experience and ease of design.
- In collaboration with the Product manager and developers build storyboards to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of our products.
- Consulting with internal clients to understand their goals.
- Conducting usability testing.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications according to Voodoo design system specifications.
- 3/5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design on SaaS Platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces and experiences for clients.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
- Great communicator & fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Problem-solver, inventive thinker providing insightful, innovative solutions to problems.
- Software : Sketch and Figma.