Physics Programmer (W/M/NB) - NEW PROJECT
il y a 148 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work on our new project as a PHYSICS PROGRAMMER (W/M/NB).
As a PHYSICS PROGRAMMER you will be in charge of the development of vehicle physics simulations on a multi-platform project.
- Ensure the maintenance of existing technologies and the development of new functionalities:
- Simulation of vehicles of various types
- Simulation of interactive physical elements
- Improvement integration of physical middleware (Havok)
- Improvement of production tools for physical elements and collisions
- Identify and resolve problems to improve engine power
- Work with programmers, designers and artists
- Optimize the game code in a real time and online multiplayer framework
- Review the code of other team members
- A first professional experience in game programming
- A computer science or software engineering diploma
- Strong knowledge of C++ and multithreading skills
- Software optimization skills and strong knowledge of video game mechanics
- Knowledge of 3DStudio Max
- Experience in programming games features and systems
- You are comfortable working with international profiles in English (spoken, written)
- Snowdrop engine experience would be a plus
Would be consider as a bonus :
- An experience in development on Xbox One and/or PS4 consoles and in window/visual studio and with Havok Physics
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Recrutement developpeur (1/3) (ou payé a la commission)Fate element
il y a 14 jours
Producer - Little Nightmares - BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENTEcho JobsLyon - Rhône, France
il y a 4 jours
Senior Level Artist - Beyond Good & Evil 2 (F/H/NB)Ubisoft BordeauxBordeaux - Gironde
il y a 15 heures