Working within a team at Square Enix Europe under the direction of the QA management; to find, report and regress defects found within assigned title; adherence to test plan and timely execution of tasks allocated. To perform any other duties as directed by the QA management team. Please note this is a permanent contract.
- Game testing and proof reading
- Identifying and reporting linguistic errors and game defects
- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process
QA Testers, QA Leadership, Operations Director, Development team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fluent French with a keen eye for mistakes.
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of MMORPGs
- Knowledge of role-playing and console games.
Previous QA testing experience within the industry.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A keen interest in computer games.
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise SQUARE ENIX. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.