- Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes - Haute-Savoie
il y a 242 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for an Online programmer to join a production team currently working on a still unannounced AAA project.
As an Online Programmer, you will work collaboratively with your team to develop connected gaming experiences of the highest quality
Because you have already delivered one or more games in a similar role, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience to help your team reach their full potential. As you rely on expertise, you will be called upon to contribute to the technical decision-making of the project. You'll work as part of a collaborative and committed team, ready to meet the challenges ahead with you.
Your daily life
- Develop online game features (inventory, store, leaderboard, matchmaking, challenges, game modes, etc.)
- Create, optimize and maintain online services and ensure their integration into the game engine
- Ensure the management of game servers to allow the optimal deployment of scalable online functionalities
- Develop deployment strategies to best support the live operation of the game
- Interact with your colleagues from the game design, gameplay, tools, live ops and engine teams of the Annecy studio and other studios around the world
- Share your knowledge and document your work
- Monitor technological developments and participate to key decision-making processes for the online portion of the project
What you bring to the team
- Significant development experience in C++
- Experience developing online services (C# .Net Core or other languages)
- Experience developing high performance and scalable services
- Experience in developing microservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of NoSQL type databases (Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Redis or similar)
- Experience working with major public clouds (Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack, Azure etc.) desired
- Knowledge of version control software (Git), continuous integration (Gitlab), automation and DevOps philosophy (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Experience with engines and tools used in game production, Unreal Engine, Unity, or other proprietary solution is a plus
- Good capacity to summarize and popularize complex technical elements
- Strong interest in ergonomics and user experience issues
- Excellent communication (technical and non-technical)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development