Narrative Systems Designer M - W - Nb H/F
- Montreuil - Seine-Saint-Denis
il y a 571 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imaginationand technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for a narrative systemsDesignerto join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon : Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids : Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2021" or "Watch_DogsLegion" have recently been developed.
Description du poste :
You will join the Narrative team of one of our unannounced projects
Working closely with the narrative designers, writers, gameplay designers, programmers, audio designers and mission designers, your role will BE to design, edit, overview and communicate the conception of all player-centric narrative means and tools.
Your responsibilities will BE as follows
- Participate in establishing the core narrative experiences that we want to BE able to deliver to our players.
- Collaborate with the Narrative Team in developing the game's story, structure, characters, tone, pacing and world-building with a focus on creating tools and systems to ensure the seamless integration of narrative within the project.
- Under the direction of the Narrative Lead, design, prototype and script narrative gameplay systems and content using our proprietary game engine.
- In collaboration with the UX, UI and Game Design teams, define the best way to communicate relevant gameplay and narrative information to the player.
- In collaboration with the Narrative Technical Director, create and maintain technical documentation related to narrative tools, workflows, and pipelines; ensure best practices are maintained throughout the game's development.
- Test, iterate and refine narrative systems both prior to and post launch. Debug technical issues related to the implementation of narrative systems and content.
- Support the narrative needs of other departments as required.
We also will expect you to keep an eye out for new trends and innovations within the industry.
In order to fill this role, we expect you to bring the following background
- Experience with narrative / game design and system design in games, including how to scale designs.
- Skills in story design, writing, plotting or scenario creation and knowledge about delivering player-centric narrative moments.
- Experience with non-linear narrative systems and structure.
- Good knowledge of video games and open world narrative approaches.
- Experience with narrative techniques.
- Comfortable with technical tools and game creation tools.
- Keep an eye for new trends and innovations within the industry.
- Great command of the English language.
English is our usual work language. Spoken French would BE a bonus