Mobile SDK Engineer / Unity Dev
il y a 342 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Do you have previous experience with publisher(s) ? * Do you have previous experience updating SDKs ? * Do you work with 3D ? * Development platform *
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 500 Million downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
As a mobile SDK engineer, you will work with a team passionate about gaming, coding, and data. You will take ownership of your own tasks and will actively contribute to our new projects. You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games used by millions of players.
- Participate in the development of our new SDK running on both iOS and Android.
- Collect and analyze SDK real-time data for debugging and improvement.
- Test and monitor the release of our SDK.
- Collaborate with studios and other team members to collect feedbacks and best practices
- An experienced Android and iOS developer with 3+ years of mobile software development
- 2+ years working with Unity (C#)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Would also be nice to have:
- Know your design pattern
- Don't be afraid of bugs
- Be passionate about well organized, and production-ready code
- Worked on mobile SDKs in the past
- Developed and release mobile games
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time
Localization: Paris based, or fully remote if you are in another country
Salary: According to the profile
Benefits: Monthly restaurants vouchers, 50% of transport cost covered, medical insurance.
Team activities: sports events, holidays.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent Android project, ideally one currently available on Google Play.