Marketing Manager, Enterprise, Platforms & Ecosystems
- Paris - Paris
il y a 82 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Business-to-Business marketing in the technology industry
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently
- Experience in managing external creative agencies and event vendors
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including Business Development, Product Management, Brand Marketing, and external Partner teams
- Ability to design marketing strategy and full funnel integrated marketing campaigns, including above and below the line marketing, retail, and partner media
- Project management skills
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing campaign strategies and execution to meet our marketing goals, growing Chrome OS and Chrome adoption in the Enterprise. You will partner business models, drive planning, management, and execution of co-marketing initiatives with Google's biggest partners.
In this role, you will be in charge of designing, planning, and executing outbound marketing activities, including local events, email campaigns, and customer engagement programs to help connect users and customers to our products and technologies. As a member of the team, you will work with the Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Marketing, Channel, Sales, Product Specialists, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to manage strategic cross-functional programs for channel and direct outreach.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Channel, Sales, Product Specialists, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to develop and execute a cross-channel marketing plan for Chrome OS and Chrome in France.
- Manage the annual marketing plan for all outbound Business-to-Business activities for Chrome OS and Chrome in France, including Google-led, partner-led, third-party offline and online events, ABM, media campaigns, email marketing, customer engagement programs, case studies, and local content.
- Develop and drive execution of co-marketing programs with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), resellers, and software partners.
- Manage localization of product messaging, campaign, and sales assets for internal Google teams and partners.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy (https://careers.google.com/eeo/) and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form (https://goo.gl/forms/aBt6Pu71i1kzpLHe2) .