Marketing Coordinator H/F
- PARIS, 75000
il y a 50 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3, 600 people worldwide. Every month, 58 million unique users can BE reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As part of the Brand Strategy & Development team / Sales & Strategic partnerships team, the marketing coordinator plays a strategic role from a sales and marketing standpoint. First, you will support our sales team in pitching & licensing out our gaming IPs to external studios. At the external studios, you will oversee and approve the full marketing process leading to the release of the games that we license out, from strategy to execution.
Besides this, you will also work closely with our Executive Producers in charge of supervising the production of these games, and with different other stakeholders within the company like performance marketing, digital marketing, legal etc.
This role is located in our Parisian HQ but you will also work with our partners in Asia.
Missions and responsabilities
Support Gameloft sales team by :
- Building decks presenting our gaming IPs
- Pitching IPs to potential future partners
Supervise the games' marketing activities of the external studios, before and after worldwide release :
- Coordinate all the Gameloft marketing specialists in order to check, challenge and approve the marketing strategies the partners want to implement (incl. ASO, UA, PR, Digital, Influence etc.) as well as all the corresponding assets to execute these strategies (texts, screenshots, videos etc.).
- Set up a validation process for marketing assets.
- Assess and follow the performances of these strategies and the marketing campaigns (per quarter or semester) and lead yearly marketing milestones (marketing plans).
- Share internally the best practices identified from the partners to improve Gameloft's processes/way of working.
- Day to day management of the partners, such as answering marketing questions and participating to project meetings.
Strengthen our IPs & secure consistency across time
- Build if necessary the IP identity (values, tone of voice, shooting guidelines etc)
- Gather lore elements (characters, storyline, maps etc.) created by the partner
- Build / update with Gameloft narrative specialists a consistent IP bible
On top of the main missions mentioned above, you could help on other brand extension projects like merchandising, cinema or publishing initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in coordinating projects and people in digital marketing, ideally in the entertainment and/or gaming industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage marketing processes from start to finish, including launching products and/or creating complex campaigns (digital, influence, PR, OOH etc.).
- Outstanding organizational & priorization skills; great autonomy and leadership to drive projects and match deadlines
- Good communication (written & spoken) and project management skills involving several internal & external stakeholders to create an efficient working network
- Strong analytical skills to understand reports and challenge conclusions
- Fluent French & English (written & spoken) mandatory
- Knowledge and passion for video games especially for midcore/hardcore type of games (e.g. RPGs) and entertainment as a whole