The Manager, Event Production is responsible for production areas ranging from conception, pre-production, production design, technical and equipment management, vendor selection, labor management, on site execution, and all post event responsibilities.
- Lead the planning, budgeting, and execution of event production obligations, ensuring that responsibilities are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee the production workflow and management of all on-site event production staff and vendors, from event load-in to load-out.
- Work cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders to ensure all event elements are integrated into production.
- Manage communication from clients and follow up internally with relevant team members to ensure client deliverables and milestones are efficiently met and on schedule as it relates to production.
- Work on creating and executing best-in-class events from inception to post-event production.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Frequent ability to travel.
- 3-5 years of experience successfully planning, building, and executing large scale events (esports, broadcast, or sporting events preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience with creating, reading, and building event floorplans and event layouts.
- 3-5 years of experience with proven ability and understanding in event production disciplines, including, but not limited to: video, staging, logistics, lighting, rigging, audio, projection mapping, led technology.
- The ability to perform computer aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Proficiency in VectorWorks Software.
- Experience with creating and managing production schedules.
- Extensive understanding of television broadcasting.
- Ability to turn cutting edge creative production design into reality.
- Proven track record in project management and coordinating event, vendor, and client initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in running esports events.
- Design experience with lighting and rig plots.
- Certification in Event Production or related field.
- A passion for esports and video games.