il y a 179 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Paris Studiois our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games.
We are currently working on a brand newtitle set in afast-paced, competitive andmultiplayerenvironment!
This project is in line with the quality of work ofSpeedstorm,a project that is currently in production in our Barcelona Studio (to be released on PC& Console).
Your mission You will work with the Game Design team to implement all interactive elements in the game, as well as define the architecture and content of each level.
As aLevel Designer you must ensure that the game mapsproperly use the gameplay elements defined in the game design. After the design phase, youwill be responsible for integrating the game levels scripted events and general production.
What You'll Do On a Daily Basis
- Design 3D level maps for competitive multiplayer game
- Define the placement of interactive objects and scripted events
- Script cutscenes and events
- Define a list of useful tools for designing game levels
- Define a strict nomenclature to simplify group work
- Assist the Lead Designer in designing various game elements and levels
- Analyze the pace and difficulty of the game
- Test levels
- Prepare and present level design documents
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Level Design on a AAA Game (PC or Console)
- Strong knowledge of 3D Studio Max is essential
- Know and be able to design according to the cross-platformmarket in a F2P model
- Advanced knowledge in level design for multiplayer games
- Good knowledge in various scripting languages
- Good knowledge ofUnity
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and creating a game prototype
- Able to learn new development tools
- Excellent sense of organization and methodology
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can weoffer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the ?Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads? from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Please submit a CV and yourportfolio with several examples of created levels.