- Bordeaux - Gironde, France
il y a 15 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
As we are a human-size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
- If you are very creative and able to rely on solid videogame culture
- If you master the different phases of level design (sketch, block, prototype...)
- If you have a good ability to translate the design intentions into a game situatio n
- If you like to work in a team with the different poles (art, code, design, production)
- If you can analyze and synthesize
- If you are bilingual English-French
And if on top of that, you have a first experience on an AAA production , then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected of you.
- You will design levels under the guidance of the Lead Level Designer
- You will have to integrate and adjust the elements that make up the levels
- You will create and update the Level Design documents