Level Artist - Nb H/F
- BORDEAUX, 33300 - Gironde
il y a 102 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works passionately on the biggest AAA games to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio has over 340 talents, from 15 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Rainbow Six, as well as other unannounced HD and mobile projects. We are also working on cross-functional cloud computing and game streaming projects with Harbour Team.
Description du poste :
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Senior Level Artist to strengthen the Level Art team on Beyond Good & Evil 2 project.
- Creation of high quality assets and scenes.
- Scene management and performance optimization.
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers.
- You have a first experience as a Level Artist is preferable, ideally on AAA project.
- Appetency for sci-fi environements.
- Appentency to work on building and interiors assets.
- Good artistic culture (composition, perspective, volume, lighting).
- Good communication skills, team spirit, flexibility and autonomy.
- Relevant portfolio is required.