Level Artist (F/H/NB)
- BORDEAUX, 33100 - Gironde
il y a 145 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA's game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
We are looking for a Level Artist to join the Art team working on one of our unannounced AAA projects from a well-known license.
Reporting to the Lead Artist, you will be in charge of compositing and integrating the 3D assets that will compose the game's environments.
As such, your missions are the following:
- Creation of high quality assets and scenes
- Composition of scenes and performance optimization
- Development of the player experience in collaboration with the Level Designers
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Art/Creative
- You have previous experience as a Level or Environment Artist
- You can easily adapt to new technologies (3DSMax, ZBrush, own game engine)
- You have a good sense of composition and lighting
- You have a very good interpersonal skills, know how to work in a team and have good communication skills
- You are curious and creative and you have a strong sense of initiative
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
Recruitment process :
- Phone interview with one of our recruiters
- Art test
- Technical interview with the Lead Artist
If your application is not selected, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We're committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.