- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
As part of its development, Ubisoft is looking for its Production Studio, Ivory Tower, based in Lyon and creator of the hit track The Crew: a LEAD AUDIO DESIGNER (M/F)
The Lead sound designer will ensure the bridge between the audio artistic direction of the game and its implementation within the technical and production constraints. The incumbent will be the audio referent in production on its technical aspects and make certain that we keep on track within the game vision and quality expectancy scope.
The main and routine tasks of the lead sound designer are to:
- Assess needs and quality with the Audio Director, define actions to take accordingly after consulting the team and other departments if applicable ;
- Protype and communicate the “how to” meet the art and tech objectives to the team with the Audio Director and Associate Producer ;
- Help to assess the risks concerning his scope, and to find mitigations ;
- Establish and document the technical audio charter based on the creative direction and define technical audio needs (tools, process, etc.) for the project to ensure proper integration, in collaboration with the Audio Director and the programmers.
- Design and integrate audio content for the game ;
- Leads performance optimization phases and debugging phases, in collaboration with the Audio Director and Associate Producer;
- Ensure that best work practices are implemented and optimized within the team to guarantee the validity and integrity of the data, in collaboration with the associate producer ;
- Supervise the work of the audio team from technical perspectives by providing individual feedback and/or actively participate to group audio reviews to ensure that the team’s work meets quality standard, technical constraints and remains in line with the audio vision ;
- Determine project human resource needs for the audio group with the associate producer and audio director, follow up and foster the team on their technical development to make them progress in their careers ;
- Communicate and share knowledge and experiences with other leads (internal or within Ubisoft) to ensure the effectiveness of the audio community and its evolution within the group ;
- Supervise the work of the audio team from the artistic and technical perspectives by providing individual feedback and/or actively participate to group audio reviews to ensure that the team’s work meets quality standard and remains in line with the audio vision;
- Bachelor’s degree in music or audio or professional training in audio;
- Computer science training an asset.
- At least 8 years of experience in Audio Production for video games,
- Delivery of one or more AAA games in an Audio/Sound role an asset
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to translate the artistic vision into an asset production
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across teams (art / tech / prod / etc., sound designers junior, etc.);
- Ability to communicate a clear vision to the team in line with the overall creative direction for the game;
- Strong knowledge of current audio engines available on the market (Wwise an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of DAW tools (e.g. Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper);
- Ability to quickly learn new software and technologies;
- Solid knowledge of studio audio equipment and the research process;
- Solid experience in performance optimization,
- Strong organization skills with an ability to plan and to step back to anticipate needs and risks;
- Technical curiosity and creativity;
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Experience in Vehicle sonorizations a plus;
- Extensive musical knowledge as a musician and/or composer a plus.
- Remuneration according to the experience
- Vacation bonus
- Profit-sharing and participation agreement
- 4 free games and 8 concert tickets with discount per year
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Producer - Little Nightmares - BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENTEcho JobsLyon - Rhône, France
il y a 8 jours
Senior Game Programmeur.se - OLD SKULL GAMESEcho JobsVilleurbanne - Rhône, France
il y a 8 jours
Stage H/F - Assistant Chef de Projet Jeux VidéoEcho JobsLyon - Rhône, France
il y a 8 jours