Lead Props Artist (M/NB/W) - Unannounced Project
- Paris, 75016
il y a 179 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within the production team of a realistic AAA game and under the responsibility of the Lead Environment Artist, you will be responsible for the team in charge of the environment props.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of the props' production flow;
- Prioritise and manage the tasks of the Props team with the help of an Associate Producer;
- Creation of prop benchmarks for the in-house team and partner studios;
- Establish continuous documentation of the props creation pipeline;
- Ensure quality monitoring of assets produced by the team and external studios;
- Ensure technical monitoring with the help of a devtester to ensure compliance with constraints;
- Support and train team members on an ongoing basis in order to improve the quality of deliverables, artist skills, and develop and teach best practices.
- You have already worked on realistic video game productions, ideally AAA projects, where you were responsible for the production of props;
- You master different DCC (3DS Max, Maya, Blender) but also Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Zbrush and Photoshop ;
- You are a true artist and are familiar with "Next Gen" approaches to props creation;
- You have a desire to take on management and are able to review and comment on artists' work in a constructive manner;
- You are known for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
/!\ A portfolio, website or other document showing your work is mandatory, or your application will not be properly assessed.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Art/Creative