Lead Level Designer
- 75002, Paris
il y a 42 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are looking for an experienced Level Designer to own and deliver high quality levels and contribute to the creation of a unique experience.
You should already have shipped a few games and been working in game engines like Unreal or Unity.
You like to be part of a human-sized team of experts where your role has a deep impact on the game.
What you'll be doing :
Own the creation of levels, from early block out to final quality
Integrate gameplay ingredients and systems in the levels, ensuring the player experience is engaging and balanced
Work with artists to ensure that the level will deliver on the artistic vision of the title
Contribute through feedback and ideas to define a unique experience.
Ensure the proper technical functioning of levels to meet performance and quality objectives
Define and share level design best practices with other designers
What we're looking for :
- 3+ years' experience working in video games in a similar role
- High affinity for platform puzzle adventure games like Limbo, Inside, Little Nightmares or Unravel
- Ability to share and receive feedback, and to contribute to a creative environment
- Good attention to detail and the ability to self-critique
- Be solution oriented and have good problem-solving skills
Bonus : experience with Unreal Blueprint scripting
What we offer :
- Work from home possible
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in the heart of Paris
- Stock options for key employees
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Ingénieur Transformation Digitale et Réalité Virtuelle H/FARCELORMITTAL FRANCEDUNKERQUE - Hauts-de-France, France
il y a 4 jours
Assistant(e) polyvalent(e)MeltdownCaen - 14000 Caen, France
il y a 1 jour
Responsable Développement Bars H/FMeltdownCaen - 14000 Caen, France
il y a 1 jour