Lead Game Programmer
il y a 6 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
This studio has become a recognised Global leader in its field, established since 2004. With 14 studios located globally. It has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy.
This studio offers the chance to work across some of the biggest AAA titles on multiple gaming platforms and genres all at once! From PC, Console, Mobile, Switch, and across FTP, TPS, MOBA, RPG, ARPG's, on their partnered studios, and also on their own IP's.
- Implement with the team the development strategy defined in cooperation with Technical Director.
- Make sure the team delivers a code which is clean, clearly structured.
- Play a crucial role in the development across multiple titles, while implementing your own ideas using your experience working on AAA Titles.
- 5+ years in game programming ? preferably on a AAA console title (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch).
- Proficient in C++ and object-oriented programming.
- UE4 experience in a professional setting.
- Experience in a lead position, or a senior who would like to move into a lead position.
They are all working remotely for as long as is required (due to the pandemic) so this would be remote working initially, then moving back in house.
Located in their HQ Paris or in Dublin. All they are asking at the moment, is that candidates are open to relocating in the future. Once in house, this would be on a flexible bases, (part in house, part remote 2-3 days in the office). They offer highly competitive salaries, bonuses sponsorship and full relocation assistance.
If you are interested in hearing further details, let me know and I will send you further details?
I will look forward to hearing what you think.