Lead Game Designer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (F/M/NB)
- Montreuil, 93100
il y a 3 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects).
The studio Ubisoft Paris Mobile is looking for a Lead Game Designer to join the core team of our brand new unannounced project. Your main objective will be to translate the creative vision into actionable, fun and accessible gameplay elements, while organizing tasks and providing constant managerial support to the Game Design team.
Within the studio, you will work under the responsibility of the Producer of the project. Together with your team of designers, developers and artists, you will be responsible for creating the best gameplay experience possible.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Manage and develop the Game Design team for the project;
- Be the relay of the creative vision and the design direction to the Game Design team;
- Prioritize the tasks in accordance with the deadlines defined with the Producer;
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of the systems and features that will make the game a success;
- Guarantee the quality of the user experience (UX, tutorial, long-term commitment, etc.);
- Build action plans after analyzing tests and player data; Collaborate daily with other business Leads (programming, art, QC, BI, etc.).
If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have a solid Mobile and/or AA/AAA portfolio, ideally on F2P projects;
- You have significant managerial experience at the head of a team of several game designers and are able to get your employees on board around acommon ambition;
- You are aware of new developments and new trends (Mobile, PC, F2P) and you are source of proposals by always adapting to the expectations of the consumer;
- You know how to build your decisions on elements of factual and "user-centric" analyzes (data tracking, playtest, etc.);
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, you are attentive to team members and their constraints;
- You're fluent both in French & English.
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Living a unique experience...
- Integrate a passionate and committed team
- Participate in one of Ubisoft's most ambitious mobile projects
- Increase your skills and work in an international context
This position is available now in Montreuil (France) !
So, convinced? Apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will come back to you soon.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Design