Lead Game Designer
- Montreuil - Île-de-France, France
il y a 81 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobiles games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. The gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. This is what brings our games to life and makes them dazzle. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure via human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging and compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
As Lead Game Designer, you will lead a team of game designers responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will join the production of Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, which is now live, and work closely with game designers, artists, producers and engineers.
Your missions :
- Manage a team of game designers
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that ensure player acquisition, retention or monetization depending on the focus
- Produce the corresponding deliverables (game design documents and game feature presentations)
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Keep up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar position, preferably in an F2P mobile gaming environment
- Expertise in gameplay design
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Ability to convey what good design practices look like and train your team on how to follow them
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player, comfortable managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate about playing and creating games (mobile games in particular)
- Knowledge of the Hack'n slash market would be appreciated
- Fluent English (both oral & written)