Lead Game Designer
- Paris, Île-de-France
il y a 221 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games!
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a casual and fun PVP environment.
This project is in line with the vision and quality of work of Speedstorm, a project that is currently in production in our Barcelona Studio (to be released on PC& Console).
Your mission: Our Paris studio is looking for a Lead Game Designer able to guide our studio's creative talent and leverage their full potential with each game we develop.
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Design and support core gameplay systems (game modes, multiplayer tournaments structures, AI systems?)
- Ensure their balance with the other gameplay mechanics and meta-game features.
- Develop core gameplay systems using clear benchmarking, documentation and analyzing abilities.
- Take active part in the analysis of game metrics in order to detect improvement points and come to actionable conclusions that can be translated into design solutions.
- Onboard and
- Strong knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility…)
- Strong knowledge of System Design (input/outputs, parameters/rules/content, sub-system vs gameplay, evolving systems, interactions…)
- Able to convey ideas and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas.
- Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools (Photoshop, Flash, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, Unity, Blitz, etc.).
- Experience working on AAA production
- Knowledge of cross-platform market and F2P
- Knowledge of main KPIs of the video game industry.
- Passion, motivation and ability to communicate as part of the project development team.
- Open to listen to feedback from other people and constantly critique your work to achieve the best possible quality.
- Good general knowledge (history, literature, science, entertainment)
- Knowledge of programming languages (object-oriented and natural language programming).
- Design / Composition: Able to draw sketches and digitally create images or videos
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!