Lead Artist - Nb - The Crew 2 H/F
- LYON, 69000 - Rhône
il y a 290 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative ! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work on our new project as a Lead Artist (F/M/NB).
Description du poste :
In close collaboration with the Creative Director, you will BE involved in the creation and production of content for the THE CREW 2 project. The Lead Artist's mission is to define, design artistic content and manage a team of artists in order to develop the assets that will BE used to bring this creative vision to life for the players.
This includes :
- 3D assets for our heavily themed missions set in our gigantic world in the USA.
- Level Art and lighting elements to mark these strong themes in our universe.
- Player avatar graphic customization elements.
- Graphic customization elements of the player's vehicles (windows tints, nitro, smoke, underglows...).
- Work with the Creative Director to give a direction to the team with very creative graphic elements (3D, Characters, Vfx).
- Contribute to the artistic vision of game updates with the Creative Director and other Art Leads to set the style and tone of the game.
- Research and define the graphic elements necessary for the dressing of new missions, as well as the customization elements of the game, all through mood boards and concepts.
- Communicate quality and stylistic expectations to the team using good visual references and documents describing the artistic direction.
- Lead and BE responsible for the artistic validation and supervision of the team's work.
- Ensure that all assets created by the team comply with artistic and technical wishes.
- Collaborate with the rest of artistic departments, in particular the vehicles and user interface teams, for the development of elements of customization and their highlighting in the game.
- Prioritize, organize and coordinate the daily tasks of the team so that the deliverables are completed on time and according to the expected quality in collaboration with the project manager.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the video game industry involving artistic responsibilities.
- A first managerial experience is required.
- Good knowledge of 3D softwares.
- BE able to develop an artistic and technical vision in relationship with technological innovations and artistic trends.
- Capable to communicate clearly and to lead a team towards a project and common objective.
- Creative and artistic mindset.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Miro, Houdini and/or Motionbuilder can BE a plus.