Junior VFX Artist (M/NB/W) - Ubisoft Paris Mobile
- Paris - Paris
il y a 7 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The Owlient studio is looking for a VFX Artist to join the production of a mobile project in early production.
You will join the dynamic and multidisciplinary team that worked on Tom Clancy's Elite Squad. As a VFX Artist on this production, you will work hand in hand with the Lead 3D Artist to create all the visual effects for this production.
Your main tasks will be to
- Create VFX both related to gameplay and UI;
- Develop the VFX production pipeline in collaboration with the other trades;
- Respect the technical constraints in order to create attractive and functional effects;
- Integrate your VFX into the Unity game engine in coordination with the animators and developers.
- You have a first experience as a VFX Artist, even on a student/personnal project, preferably in mobile video games;
- You are familiar with the basic particle system of the Unity game engine and Shader Graph (or similar system);
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D would be appreciated;
- You have a good general audiovisual culture, you are passionate about new technologies and innovations in FX;
/!\ A portfolio, website or any other document showing your work, even student work, is compulsory, otherwise your application cannot be properly assessed.