Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
il y a 286 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are about to release a new title and are looking for an analytical junior user acquisition manager to contribute to its success.
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working with our Senior Recruiter and be in charge of the whole recruiting cycle : from the kick-off meeting with managers to the onboarding of new Madboxers. As we emphasize the culture fit, your role will be to find the best talents who could fit with our culture, mindset, vision and ambition.
What will you do ?
- Sort out all the applications to choose the best talents for our studios
- Sourcing new talents on several platforms (LinkedIN, Github, Meet -up etc)
- Participating to the development of our campus management strategy (partnerships with schools)
- Work on recruiting projects of the Talent Acquisition roadmap (employer brand, candidate experience, scorecard...)
- Daily benchmarks of competitors and mobile games
- Reporting of recruiting activities
What do we offer ?
- Compensation between 1000? and 1400? (according to profile)
- Private medical cover, because your health should always come first
- Lunch coupons - joining Madbox means joining a group of foodies
- Regular team events where you will discover where the "mad" of Madbox comes from !
- Remote policy : 3 days at the office, 2 days at home (every week you can choose the day you want to work remotely)
What is MADly required ?
- Ideally a student who is looking for a end-of-study internship
- You have already an experience in recruitment or a real interest in this sector
- You have excellent communication skills (both speaking and writing)
- You are fluent in English (we are recruiting all around the world for our studios based in Paris and Barcelona)
- You are rigorous and detail-oriented
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You have a strong interest in the gaming industry, ideally in mobile
Our culture at Madbox
Our culture is based on four pillars built by Madboxers for the Madboxers:
- Explore together : we take risks together, we fail together and win together.
- Learn fast : create, test, assess, learn, share, repeat.
- Be thoughtfully candid : share what you have in mind like you would like others to share it with you.
- Shape (y)our journey : you are the owner of (y)our ambitious success, and the success of Madbox.
Our Recruiting Process
- Hiring Manager call (30' max)
- Live case study on-site (60' max)
- Meet the team with 2 members of G&A (45' max)
- NB: Offers are usually sent within 48h after the last interview
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Chargé.e d’Enquête à la Gamers AssemblyUnion des associations esportives de francePoitiers - Vienne, France
il y a 9 jours
Community Manager Trading Card Games (EN/FR)Equinox75001, Paris
il y a 11 jours
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
il y a 8 jours