Junior Mobile Partnership Manager
- Saint-Mandé, Île-de-France
il y a 34 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft Mobile Games is looking for a Junior Mobile Partnership Manager. Reporting to our Senior Partnership Manager, you will focus on managing the partnerships with App Stores to optimize the visibility of our portfolio of games, live and upcoming, on their platforms for a sustainable growth of each game acquisition & revenue.
- Be the main point of contact for both App Stores when it comes to content roadmap and events considered for their support
- Become the gate keeper of the pitching process in terms of coordination, deadline management & content production
- Maintain highest quality of service towards the Stores on the live portfolio animation
- Become the key go-to person for all our studios when it comes to Store featuring requirements & best practices
- Provide them with performance analysis, but also projections on possible featuring outcomes with the support of internal tools & other HQ services
- Inform them on market trends & latest Store innovations or services to reach more & better of our players
- Work hand in hand with other HQ stakeholders to optimize roadmap production constraints versus relevant featuring opportunities
- 1/2 years’ experience on marketing or partner management in the gaming industry or app ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills & top-notch communication ability
- Outstanding writing capabilities to create best-in-class pitches
- Excellent team player, willing to collaborate with various levels of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Solid knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem is recommended
- A taste for games, especially mobile, is a strong plus
- Location : Saint-Mandé, accessible by metro line 1 (Saint-Mandé) and RER A (Vincennes)
As an employer, Ubisoft offers the same opportunities for employment to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its gaming community in its teams.