Junior Data Manager (Flight Sim)
il y a 163 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Looking for a Junior Data Manager to join us!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Junior Data Manager to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Good knowledge of version management software (especially Perforce)
- You are rigorous and methodical in your work
- You are comfortable with the direct communication between the different members of the team.
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, ...)
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, ...) would be a plus
- Create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems ...).
- You are in charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA.
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design.
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration...).
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible.
- You are participating in a live content publishing process.
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram , our LinkedIn , our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life in Asobo !
Crafting life-impacting interactive experiences!
Asobo Studio is behind original creations such as A Plague Tale: Innocence and the development of innovative immersive experiences such as Microsoft Flight Simulator alongside prestigious publishers like Microsoft and Focus Entertainment.
Mastering innovative technologies such as Holoportation makes Holoforge , the Asobo Studio division dedicated to professionals, a world leader of the holographic entertainment.
Today, we are actively looking for new talents to join us in crafting the future of entertainment.
To apply, go to Flatchr website via the link below.