- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 170 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Install, maintain and monitor the network (e.g. cables and switches) and notice changes in the studio setup
- Monitor and update server and switches, in case of problems report and plan the further procedure with the responsible colleagues in Germany
- Setup, maintain and monitor the internet connection, investigate any issues and resolve them
- Test, update, repair, prepare and install computer systems in the office, studio’s and the event pool pc systems
- Responsibility for everything revolving software licenses
- Plan new hardware and software purchases in cooperation with the responsible colleagues in Germany
- Take care on the production and stand-by to take care of issues and emergencies
- You gained at least one year of experience and finished relevant studies or apprenticeship
- You are the expert for network structures
- You know best about Windows operating system, Windows server and domains
- You are a real teamplayer
- You speak English fluently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint would be a bonus
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You will be our IT Guru of France and get the chance to be one of our first experts of our French site
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary. Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u