Internship - Financial Planning Assistant - Video Games Projects F - M - Nb - July 2022 H/F
- SAINT-MANDE, 94160
il y a 399 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 19, 000 employees in more than 40 locations around the world are bound by a common mission : to enrich gamers' lives through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Within the Ubisoft group, the headquarters of the creative studios play an essential role in the design of our games ! Working closely with management and our international studios, our role is to support the project teams on various subjects (production process, design, game orientation, content, financial management, human resources) to enable them to develop quality games while maintaining editorial and strategic consistency. This privileged position allows our employees to have a global vision of the projects under development.
Would you like to BE part of our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
Financial Planning Assistant - Video Games Projects (F/M/NB) - July 2022
Description du poste :
At Ubisoft's creative studios headquarters, you will join the video game projects team of the International Production Financial Planning. Your missions will BE the following :
- Develop dashboards and periodic reports via our BI tools, for the world financial planning.
- Centralization of processes and best practices in the internal financial planning environment (Confluence).
- Participate in ad-hoc operational and strategic transversal studies, in particular :.
- Evolution of localisation, marketing and project activity costs.
- Comparative evolution of financial success KPIs.
Tools / projects :
- Administration of the group's product repository, used for the long-term planning of International Production games.
- Support for the transition to a new cloud-based data management solution.
- You have a degree in finance and a first experience in internship.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and the main principles of financial analysis.
- You are rigorous and proactive.
- Your English is fluent.
- Interest in the video game sector is a plus.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
il y a 13 jours
Senior Manager, Partnership Development - Team VitalityBOOST & PartnersParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 3 minutes
Chef de Projet VRNovelabParis - France
il y a 7 jours