HTC VIVE Technical Manager, EMEA (Remote Role, France Based)
il y a 13 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
HTC Vive is the world's leading virtual reality platform which launched with the aim of bringing room-scale VR to the world. We are currently growing our European team, where we are focused on delivering on the promise of consumer and enterprise VR with game-changing technology and best-in-class content. We are working hard to build the future of the VR ecosystem with incredible hardware technology, working with developers to drive innovation on our platform and with Vive Studios and Viveport to invest in and deliver the best VR content (games, video, tools and more!) to our customers.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering Europe, this role will have around 3-4 years of related professional experience and will focus on leading technical support for enterprise customer and developers in Europe supporting presales activities. You will act as the technical liaison between internal R&D teams and customer and their developers, helping to support their issues, provide access to tools and educate customers on existing and new features. You will coordinate and assist customer with products technical aspects and ensure their issues are resolved in due time.
- Act as the technical liaison between internal RD teams and HTC customers ( B2B/B2C)
- To execute EMEA's test scripts, identifying pre-released product performance and functionality issues.
- To verify the exact nature of a reported customer issue, through going to the customer and replicating the issues till closure
- To perform field trials independently on LTE/Volte/VoWiFi/5G, applications and connected devices.
- Accurately replicate customer issues or internal findings with suitable logs for RD review and analysis
- Visit customer sites as required supporting onsite activities of testing, issue , logs collection and support all facets of resolution
- Ability to analyze logs to evaluate issue area if related to device or network
- Address product related questions and technical challenges
- Engage with product and engineering teams to improve our tools and processes.
- Cooperate with Sales team and communicate them with progress effectively
- Create developer facing guides and documentation
- Represent customer requirements to help guide our product improvements and roadmaps
- Build strong customer relationship specially with key customers and their developers
- Support developers partners on ISV program, B2B to further adoption of VR solutions, participation in pre-sales customer meetings
- Analyze customer issues and guide RD to implement fixes
- Host internal training sessions and technical briefings as required
- Support HTC events related with launch activities and press events
- 3-4 years' experience in Android Smartphone,3G/4G/5G technologies, VOLTE, gaming , IT, VR /MR telecom industry or similar
- Excellent QXDM logging tools knowledge and experience,
- Degree in computer science /programming/ engineering or related discipline
- Experience in issue handling and management
- Hands on learning the products technology, processes and solutions
- Proven track record of some of the following areas: telecommunications systems, radio frequency technologies, verification and testing methods, test automation tools, and you have gained experience in telecommunication operator business or have worked for a network/terminal provider.
- Active member in developer user groups and engagement with groups driving development efforts
- Ability to work effectively across teams supporting different business functions and providing remote supporting capabilities
- Ability and willingness to travel to partners, customer sites, as well as to events with developer audience
- Experience in Virtual Reality products is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Android OS
- Desirable -Unity and Unreal, Open XR, SDKS but not essential
- Knowledge of training in VR, simulations, Virtual communication platforms
- Excellent documentation and presentation creation skills
- Excellent oral, written and public presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team is a must
- Self-motivated, confident working and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, Desirable; European language skill (German, French.)
- Remote role based in France