HR Manager - Mobile (F/M/NB)
il y a 22 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within Ubisoft's international headquarters, you will be part of the HR team in charge of monitoring the teams responsible for the development of mobile games for smartphones and tablets. As such, your mission will be to support the managers and employees of the Mobile Headquarters and our development studio Ketchapp in their daily work.
You will work in collaboration with various HR team members within the headquarters (Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Campus), as well as on your understanding of the teams and their challenges.
Accompanied by an intern, you will be in charge of a perimeter of approximately 150 people (a quarter of which are based abroad) and your main missions are the following:
- You will participate in the proper deployment of the HR policies, projects and strategy on Group / France / HQ scope. You will be adapting them to the specificities, challenges and issues of these scope (e.g. Future of Work, Performance...). In this context, you will regularly lead presentation sessions and/or workshops;
- You will advise and support Managers in the management of their teams: organizational advice in a context of growth and transformation, performance management, participation in recruitments with the Talent Acquisition team, identification and retention of talent, well-being and team atmosphere, salary competitiveness, support for contract termination, etc.
- You will support employees in their professional development, and on a daily basis for all their HR issues: integration, professional development, career advice, mobility including international mobility, etc., in collaboration with the HR Operations division for administrative matters (paid leave, certificates, health insurance, etc.);
- You will co-construct and/or pilot and deploy our various HR processes: Onboarding, People Reviews, Salary & Bonus Reviews, employee surveys, development plans, etc;
- You lead meetings with employee representatives and ensure a good social climate.
To succeed in this position, you must have a solid experience in similar functions as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic, international and evolving environment or in a matrix organization.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
- Business and solution oriented, you have a real capacity and curiosity to understand the business and the challenges of the teams you support;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are diplomatic and a good listener. You are comfortable and persistent in accompanying managers and teams, and you are a key partner;
- You are known for your attention to detail and your ability to effectively manage multiple subjects simultaneously in total autonomy;
- You are able to evolve in an agile, fast-paced and fast-moving environment;
- You fluent in both English French, in order to be able to interact with all types of interlocutors, whether in France or abroad;
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows?
- And that's naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters in Saint Mandé, Paris.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Information Technology
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Attaché de presse Gaming & Tech - WARNING-UPEcho JobsParis - Paris, France
il y a 13 jours
Gameplay Programmer - PC/ConsoleGameloft Paris StudioParis - 75009 Paris, France
il y a 4 jours
Senior Game Programmeur.se - OLD SKULL GAMESEcho JobsVilleurbanne - Rhône, France
il y a 11 jours