HQ Production Director (M/W/NB)
- Saint-Mandé, 94160 - Val de Marne
il y a 223 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
HQ Production Director (M/W/NB)
What you will do
You are responsible of the production follow-up and are the main point of contact regarding production pipelines, your ambition is to provide a precise / reliable / solid picture of the supervised projects' health and maturity.
1/ Project Follow-up
- Analyze the production status of a portfolio of Ubisoft projects;
- Support, coach and mentor Production Director on their project management, in collaboration with HQ Senior Producers;
- Follow-up of production milestones, analyze and anticipate blockers;
- Roll out production maturity follow-up criteria on a portfolio of Ubisoft projects;
2/ Methods & Processes
- Main HQ point of contact regarding production methods ;
- Share the production methodology expertise across the group;
- Support projects in implementing data structuring & dashboards;
- Contribute to the integration of KPIs in collaboration with the Production Intelligence team, as well as UDO (Ubisoft Data Office).
3/ Top Management Communication
- Provide appropriate solutions and actions, and track their application in the field;
- Share and represent projects' challenges to the top management.
Who you are
Agile Project Management and other PM methodologies.
Leadership and influence, change management;
Impactful communication, very good interpersonal skills ;
Ability to bring together;
At ease with collaborating across international teams;
Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset;
- Stakeholder management;
- Team coordination and mentoring.
- You have shipped multiple AA/AAA/AAAA projects;
- You have hands-on experience on multiplayer / Free to Play, Casual projects.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Product Management