- Lyon, 69002 - Rhône
il y a 14 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. We are also proud to announce our newest upcoming title, "Deathloop" - an innovative take on first-person action!
Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999. Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in Lyon town center. We offer a very attractive and comprehensive benefits package, including core hours and flex hours, private medical insurance covering family members, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, and much more!
To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Arkane studios is seeking talented Gameplay Programmers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing the systems and behaviors required by the various gameplay mechanics.
- Collaborate on the implementation of new gameplay features: player and characters' behaviors, combat and powers mechanics, user interface, etc..
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other programmers to iterate on gameplay features and ensure a great player experience.
- Develop and own full aspect of the game experience.
- Collaborate with other members of the programmers' team to build sustainable and maintainable technologies and optimized code on all platforms
Profil Recherché :
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Solid architecture and design ability
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development