- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Shiro Games is looking for an experienced gameplay programmer to join our team of passionate developers and help us create the best experiences for our players. You'll work side by side with designers, artists, and engineers to implement and iterate on game systems (e.g. combat, AI, progression systems, etc.)
- Strong OO programming skills (Haxe, C++...).
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process.
- Ability to analyze game designer requests and iterate with them to deliver implementations that are fun and engaging while still being robust and performant.
- B.S. in computer science and 3+ years professional experience with at least one shipped title.
- A passion for making and playing games.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
Full time job based in Bordeaux, France
CV and portfolio, if possible.
A l'attention de : Fanny Laraignou