- Paris, 75016
il y a 16 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the ?Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads? from data.ai. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel, Lamborghini and Ferrari. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 58 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Our R&D team is expending in our Paris Headquarter with one goal in mind: create the games of tomorrow!
If you are eager to develop innovative gameplay and create prototypes, you will totally fit into the Game Lab! Our mission is to hit the ground running for our production teams in our studios all over the world on mobile games. We also have the opportunity to develop our own in-house games!
We've developed games such as Auto Defense, Idle Siege and recently Sniper Champion that count millions of downloads worldwide (check the videos below to have a better idea of the quality of game we produce) !!
Your mission as a Gameplay Developer is going to be responsible for creating and optimizing the code behind our future production!
What you'll do within the team:
- Work together with a human size team (4 to 6 people : Game Designers, 3D Artists and Developers) to imagine the best gameplay and game mechanics
- Implement and code new gameplay features and assets
- Develop efficient, maintainable, reliable, and scalable code from pre-production phase, to the release and live operations
- Optimize the existing stack and architecture
- +: as we work in a very collaborative way, you'll be able to give insights and ideas to help shape the future games of Gameloft!
You are a great fit if you have:
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a gameplay programmer
· Solid experience with Unity and C#
· Experience with Mobile Game production
· Knowledge of F2P system
Why Join the GameLab ?
- You want to be part of the innovation and future of Gameloft
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- We have a day per month dedicated to R&D where you can expose and create your own project !
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid work (2 to 3 days of working from home)
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance