Gameplay Animator M - Nb - W - Paris Mobile H/F
il y a 295 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edgetechnologiesand pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
We are looking for an Animator to join the production of an unannounced mobile game. You will join a passionate team of about twenty people on an ambitious mobile project in early production.
Reporting to the Lead Artist, your main missions will BE to
- Create high quality cartoon-like animations on 3DS Max (3C, cosmetics, cinematics...).
- Elaborate a skinning and a rigging for your animations.
- Participate in the evaluation of the time needed to accomplish these tasks in collaboration with your immediate superior.
- Perform all other related tasks : integration of animations in the engine, etc.
If you can relate to the following description and you want to join a demanding team that defines itself as "serious about fun", you're the one !
- You have significant experience as an Animator in the video game or animation industry.
- You master one or more 3D animation software (3DS Max, Blender...).
- You ideally know the Unity engine.
- You master the principles of keyframe animation and you are creative.
- Your ability to adapt and your open-mindedness make you able to collaborate with the members of your team.
- You're obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.