Game Developer - Optimization
- Paris, 75001 - Paris
il y a 77 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world.You will join our Game Ops team and work on our Hyper Casual Games Optimization as a Game Developer. Role
- Write robust Unity 3D code to be used by millions of users
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Contribute with new ideas to game features
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Artists to oversee the implementation of new core gameplay or meta-gameplay features
- Follow the internal process of game optimization
- Benchmark and find gameplays and features based on analysis
- Ask for feedback, act upon it, and give constructive feedback to others
- Share knowledge and help others grow their skills
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience
- Highly skilled in C#; Unity
- Interested in hyper-casual games
- Creative and hacker mindset
- Good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- Familiar with optimization issues
- Fluent in English
- Some knowledge in AB testing
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.