- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
CD PROJEKT RED in collaboration with its sister company GOG.com is now working on the GWENT homecoming project. We seek for a talented Game Designer, who’ll support us in this quest!
- Reviewing of design of general user experience.
- Keeping up to date with user feedback and industry standards.
- Designing and documenting changes to existing features as well as entirely new features.
- Ensuring designs are clearly communicate to all involved in their implementation.
- Reviewing ongoing development to ensure proper course corrections.
- Using tools to enter and configure gameplay data.
At least 3 years in a designer related role.
Experience working with game editors and game design tools.
Experience with multiplayer game design.
Strong passions for making great games.
Fluency in spoken / written English.
Professional experience with CCG’s or similar
Experience working in a teams with a size of at least 30.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to support development of the well acclaimed GWENT – The Witcher Card Game.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise GOG.com. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.