- Bordeaux - Gironde, France
il y a 193 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
If you like Word, PowerPoint, coffee and surpassing yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Game Designer to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator .
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes
- You will participate in the design of the production tools necessary for the development of the different game modes
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents for other trades
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the game modes for which you will be in charge (iteration, debug, coordination with the different trades)
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will have to include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (task management)
This project is unlike any other! You will need to be armed with courage and patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- If you are passionate about aviation and/or flight simulators
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
And if on top of that:
- You have previous experience in Serious Game
- You have previous experience or UX training
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (don't forget your website!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team