- Paris, Île-de-France
il y a 15 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Game Lab is a Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative gameplay and concept work. It has several tasks: devising and fleshing out concept games, testing them using iterative prototyping, developing ideation tools and methods, infusing all Gameloft development teams with creativity, and helping those teams to boost the quality of their games.
As a Game Designer at Game Lab, you will work on prototypes and new games, and will collaborate directly with the division's artists and developers.
Your mission: Creating innovative games that are in keeping with editorial requests and verifying their potential via tests under real-world conditions (KPIs).
About you: You have a passion for mobile and are unrivalled in your knowledge of our industry's game-design trends. You know about our past and have great ideas about our future. You like working in small, independent development cells to successfully complete innovative game projects, from the first step to the last. You're experienced and like doing things on your own. You're a veritable Swiss Army knife when it comes to design, and are able to oversee the vision of a project in collaboration with the other members of your team. If all this describes you, you're the perfect fit for Game Lab!
- As Game Lab's Game Designer, your main task is to create mobile games at different stages of development. Whether it's through rapid prototyping or games that are more ambitious, you know how to establish a vision, communicate it effectively and take part in making it a reality.
- In direct communication with the Lead game designer and Gameloft's VP Creation, you'll take part in implementing Gameloft's publishing vision. You'll be a driving force in deciding upon the subjects to tackle, and will be able to clearly communicate the results, not only to HQ managers, but also to the production teams at our international studios.
- As a game designer grounded in production, you will be in charge of laying out game features, as well as of prototyping and balancing these features in collaboration with the other members of the team (artists and developers).
- You will also be tasked with overseeing your projects after launch, analyzing the results, and suggesting concrete actions to improve the projects' KPIs.
- Gameloft is home to a massive community of designers located around the world. It will be your responsibility to breathe life into it by using internal tools, in order to foster a creative dynamic at the company.