Game Data Analyst H/F
- Lyon 9e - 69, 69000
il y a 198 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9 Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is Fun for all into the future ! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters you join the Business Intelligence team under the responsibility of its manager.
You define and implement within the company analytics' strategy and processes.
You will BE involved in our games development stages by defining the analytics plan for each title as well as set up the data reporting pipelines.
A real Business partner, you provide data-led insight to the Marketing and Production teams to support the decision-making process.
In doing so you help us to evangelize the in-game analytics culture within our company and to improve the quality of our games' content.
Your main responsibilities include :
Create and develop the Bandai Namco Europe telemetry strategy
- Build cohesive and collaborative interactions across business units within the Bandai Namco Group and external partners to support operational and strategic goal.
- Rationalize the processes and tools.
- Evangelize the value of analytics services and the use of data in making business and design decisions.
Define, design and implement the games' analytics specifications
- Identify the games data flows and pipelines.
- Build the appropriate events and tag plan.
- Follow the implementation of the analytics alongside the studio.
- Guarantee through AB testing the quality and consistency of the collected data.
Create and sustain the reporting pipelines
- Develop automated systems for data aggregation and visualization.
- Provide a descriptive, inferential and regression analysis of the game data.
Provide actionable insights to support decision making on the key Bandai Namco titles
- Analyze the impact of different players acquisition types (marketing campaigns, new content releases, featuring) on the evolution of players' lifetime values.
- Influence editorial and marketing strategies through fact-based, data-driven insights and analysis.
Knowledge and skills :
- Excellent English skills required (oral communication and writing skills).
- Good understanding of the video game development process.
- Passionate about video games.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time.
- Strong analytic and statistical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel skills including : VBA, Pivot Table, modeling techniques, forecast, selling curve.
- Strong software skills including data visualization tools : Power BI (preferred), DAX language, Tableau software, Looker, Qlik.
- Skilled in R and/or Python, handling massive data (power query, SQL, dplyr, pandas).
Experience and qualifications :
- 3-5 years minimum in a similar position within the video games industry.
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or engineering.
Personality traits :
- Excellent organizational skills, proactivity and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Documents, organizes and plans own work with minimal supervision.
- High attention to details.
- Customer oriented.
- Team spirit; Ability to bring people together around a project.
- Diplomatic and good interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator.
Please, send us your resume and cover letter in English. Applications submitted in other languages will not BE reviewed.
- Job location : 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote.
- Start date : as soon as possible.
- Contract : full time (permanent).
- Remuneration : fixed and variable compensation.
- Benefits : flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners.