- Paris, 75001
il y a 371 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world.You will join our Game Ops team and work on our Hyper Casual Games Optimization as a Game Artist. Role
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a game artist
- Passionate about mobile games industry
- Passionate about finding trends, gameplay, and game mechanics
- Excellent skills in: photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- Experience in 2D & 3D software such as MAYA, BLENDER, or 3DS MAX
- Able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine: assets integration, animation, and UI
- A track record with successful mobile games
- Fluent in English
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
il y a 12 jours
Directeur Pédagogique H/FRudyard & Jones ConseilsLa Défense - 92, France
il y a 10 jours
Gaming Content Specialist - French Native Speaker (m/f/d)Com2uS Europe GmbHBerlin - Berlin, Deutschland
il y a 9 jours