- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Hey! We’re looking for a full-time Full-Stack Developer to help getting of the ground an ambitious project at the crossroads of Gaming and Blockchain technology!
You will be part of a newly formed team that has the ambition to completely disrupt the world of gaming visual entertainment through blockchain technology! The objective: gamify and foster interactivity in video game streaming! 🎮
If you’d like to fully invest yourself in an inspiring project, and share your day to day with a passionate and fun A-Team, SKULT is made for you! Several interesting challenges are standing in front of us: it will be definitely worth it! 😉
🎯 Your Mission (should you choose to accept it)
- Contribute to the project infrastructure that must be stable, scalable and secured, with optimal performance
- Participate in the definition of the technical strategy to adopt in order to build our platform
- Ship the features from A-Z provided by the Product Team
- Follow the methods, good practices and standards that are used by the entire technical team
<> The Stack
- Node.js, Express, React, Typescript
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
⭐️ A huge + ⭐️ (but not necessary) : Exp in Blockchain/Smart contract
👨🎨 Who we’re looking for
You love to code, but you also like to be part of the creation process of a product! Regardless of the background, academic or self-taught, above all we’re looking for someone who wants to create!
- You have 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Strong back-end development skills
- Notions of front-end development and modern frameworks (e.g. React)
- Producing clean code is something that makes you proud of (e.g. linted, legible, with sound design patterns…)
- You know and believe in blockchain technology
- You speak (almost) perfect English… but French is a must
- You are a Git Master!
- You are a big fan of Gaming and knowing the Streaming world would be an important asset 🕹
Wanna chat about this? 👇
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
2-5 years XP