Financial Planning Analyst - Live Games (W/M/NB)
- Paris, Île-de-France
il y a 12 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
As part of Group Business Planning team, you will be responsible for assessing Live Games performance and contribution within current fiscal year and budget:
- Understand and challenge zones' quarterly forecasts through financial and player data, building top-down re-estimates and draft/present main conclusion to stakeholders;
- Monitor on a weekly basis expected Live Games contribution and potential deviations to forecast and assess post-launch content impact;
- Partner with Zones Live Games and financial planning teams to strengthen player data knowledge and foster awareness of future games' potential;
- Develop and use tools (BI and visualization) and modeling capabilities to increase team's efficiency and accuracy;
- Direct report to BP Senior Manager and recurring interactions with experienced teams.