Financial Planning Analyst - Live Games (W/M/NB)
- Paris, 75016
il y a 85 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As part of Group Business Planning team, you will be responsible for assessing Live Games performance and contribution within current fiscal year and budget:
- Understand and challenge zones' quarterly forecasts through financial and player data, building top-down re-estimates and draft/present main conclusion to stakeholders;
- Monitor on a weekly basis expected Live Games contribution and potential deviations to forecast and assess post-launch content impact;
- Partner with Zones Live Games and financial planning teams to strengthen player data knowledge and foster awareness of future games' potential;
- Develop and use tools (BI and visualization) and modeling capabilities to increase team's efficiency and accuracy;
- Direct report to BP Senior Manager and recurring interactions with experienced teams.
If you are ready to join us and take up this challenge, and if you recognize yourself in the following traits, then go for it!
- Gamer and/or strong knowledge of video game industry and ideally of Acquisition/Retention/Monetization mechanics;
- A proven professional experience as a financial analyst or a controller;
- Attention to details and ability to meet short deadlines;
- Self-started team player with good communication skills.
Don't hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows?
- And that's naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 1 to 2 interviews.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarter.