Financial Planning Analyst - Live Games W - M - Nb H/F
- PARIS, 75000
il y a 10 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
As part of Group Business Planning team, you will BE responsible for assessing Live Games performance and contribution within current fiscal year and budget :
- Understand and challenge zones' quarterly forecasts through financial and player data, building top-down re-estimates and draft/present main conclusion to stakeholders.
- Monitor on a weekly basis expected Live Games contribution and potential deviations to forecast and assess post-launch content impact.
- Partner with Zones Live Games and financial planning teams to strengthen player data knowledge and foster awareness of future games' potential.
- Develop and use tools (BI and visualization) and modeling capabilities to increase team's efficiency and accuracy.
- Direct report to BP Senior Manager and recurring interactions with experienced teams.
If you are ready to join us and take up this challenge, and if you recognize yourself in the following traits, then GO for IT !
- Gamer and/or strong knowledge of video game industry and ideally of Acquisition/Retention/Monetization mechanics.
- A proven professional experience as a financial analyst or a controller.
- Attention to details and ability to meet short deadlines.
- Self-started team player with good communication skills.