Financial Analytics Director (F/M/NB)
- Montreuil, 93100
il y a 196 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Sparks of Hope", "Just Dance 2022" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!
- Build and lead an initial team of 2 persons
- Deliver a vision and an implementation of a modern reporting in order to provide ?real-time? finance analytical support to Projects
- Act as the financial data expert for the studio, gathering and structuring data, designing dashboards to provide in depth reporting and insights that drive optimization of R&D budget and P&L.
- Synthesize data from various sources and benchmarks to develop complex financial analyses and models to improve our R&D and Live financial predictability
- Work closely with Financial Planning, Player Analytics and BI Teams to define and establish this approach to our reporting and analytic platforms
- Define best practices and guidelines to ensure high quality across our data solutions, continually improve process, models and automation
- Develop, maintain and spread strong awareness and knowledge of Ubisoft Paris' business and data
- Monitor & Forecast Live Games Performance (both HD & Mobile), in collaboration with different stakeholders (Project's game performance director, live operation teams, MD), track KPI of live events, free-week ends, maintain and improve forecast models
- Lead Long-term strategy planning cycles and modeling
- 8+ years of experience with reporting and analytical solutions
- Significant experience building and transforming teams through technology, organization, and culture
- Skilled in communicating complex technical operational concepts and requirements to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to carry and execute vision and strategy and to influence key stakeholders on the design and implementation of reporting and analytics platforms
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehouse solutions such as Snowflake, Teradata or MicroStrategy is a plus.
Others skills and abilities :
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau/SQL, and Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis & financial modeling
- Someone who is passionate about games and has a deep interest in our industry, Video Game industry experience a plus.
Position to be filled as soon as possible based in Montreuil (93).
We expect you to provide a cover letter.
Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same employment opportunities without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Finance