Expert Front-End Engineer - Open To Remote H/F
il y a 336 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Back Market recherche ?
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage new' by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 884M? already ! We have the objective of reaching 1000 Back Makers by the end of 2022 ! We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Berlin, Barcelona & New-York). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : the Bureau Of Technology
BE a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
As a Senior/Lead Front-End Engineer, you consider yourself as a craftsman who is constantly looking to improve the quality, the performance and the security of our code base and our products.
Within the tribe you will have many challenges to overcome. You will help us work on search, contextualization, reassurance and improvement of the user experience because we love our backers !
Required profile :
- You have already worked on projects based on either Vuejs, React or Angular.
- Quality of code is your priority and you follow best practices.
- No, no, no, no, testing is not doubtful (Clean code, TDD, BDD, DDD, DDD, SOLID)You are curious, proactive and invested.
- Scrum and kanban are not karatekas and you hate the V-cycle.
- You are as comfortable working in a team as you are working independently to ensure that goals are achieved.
- You have an ability to foresee where your interfaces may need to BE altered to keep in lie with the company strategy.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment : AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, RestFul API, Python, Django, VueJs, Nuxt, Algolia, Datadog, Spinnaker, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI.
Bonus Skills :
- You understand the back-end constraints and are able to design an API call.
- You're good at finding cool names.
- You have experience on Single Page Application served in Server Side Rendering such as Nuxt/Next.
- You've already tried TypeScript, Flow etc.
- Beginner chess players accepted. We also accept those who prefer board games and music, we even have an in House music band ;).
- Monitorering is second nature to you.
- Software craftmanship & clean code are in your library.
Recruitment process :
- Call with one of our tech talent acquisition specialist.
- Technical interview with members of the tech team.
- Team Fit Interview with your Manager and one of your potential future coworker.
- Interview with Quentin our CTO and Co-founder.
- Interview with Thibaud our CEO and Co-founder.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job : through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. IT counts !.
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc.), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc.
- Technical challenges all day every day : you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas !.
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow ! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference).
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve !.
- A booming scale-up : our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia !.
- A lot of fun : you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
En résumé ...
- Paris - 75
- CDI - Télétravail partiel
- Internet - E-commerce
- Bac +5