- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Keen Software House is enlarging the team od Space Engineers and is looking for experienced Render Programmer. Do you like challenges and a cool work environment? Then this role is perfect place for you!!! You could be developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, cooperate on games such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects. Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Keen Software House a.s. is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our portfolio: www.keenswh.com/products
- Developing render for successful games and/or VRAGE
- Implementing new features
- Rendering techniques
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+5 years)
- At least 1 shipped title
- Proficient with Windows development, C#, DirectX 11, Deferred rendering, PBR rendering, Shaders (HLSL): compute, vertex, pixel, geometry
- Optimizing game engines
- Start-to-finish development of key render technologies for AAA game
- Communicative English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus (NOT REQUIRED):
- University degree with focus on computer graphics
- Experience developing own render engine
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- International team, friendly environment, agile approach
- Work on already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Upon discussion
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview. Thank you!